Aviation English Assessment Bundle
Aviation English Assessment Bundle
Climb Level 4 plus NativeAccent Assessments combines an Aviation English Language Proficiency (AELP) normed assessment combines with an advanced speech assessment by Carnegie Speech. Together these 2 assessments provide independent reporting confirming the skills levels required under FAA AC 6028
Climb Level 4 Aviation English Training Overview
Based on the imminent International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) deadline for international pilots and controllers to demonstrate ICAO Level 4 English proficiency, Carnegie Speech and Mayflower College teamed together to develop a comprehensive, user-friendly and cost-effective Aviation English training product: Climb Level 4. Used by aviation enterprises and aviation professionals around the world, Climb Level 4 prepares international pilots and controllers for the ICAO Aviation English test quickly and cost-effectively.
Climb Level 4 Aviation English Training Features
Developed exclusively for the aviation professional to achieve ICAO Level 4 English proficiency, Climb Level 4 provides pilots and controllers with comprehensive, flexible and personalized Aviation English training. With thousands of on-line Aviation English training exercises covering all ICAO Aviation English skills (Vocabulary, Comprehension, Structure, Fluency, Pronunciation and Interactions), Climb Level 4 fits easily into classroom or independent instruction. With assessments calibrated to the ICAO Level 4 English scale, and thousands of interactive exercises set in Aviation English context, Climb Level 4 prepares users to achieve ICAO Level 4 or Level 5 proficiency.
Climb Level 4's Aviation English training curriculum is personalized so that enterprises and individuals focus training time and resources on each user's most significant ICAO Level 4 English challenges. Aviation English pronunciation exercises immediately illustrate the exact problem with each user's English pronunciation, and shows them exactly what they must do to correctly pronounce Aviation English words and phrases to meet ICAO Level 4 English requirements.
Climb Level 4 Aviation English Training Curriculum
Climb Level 4 Aviation English training curriculum covers all Aviation English skills required for ICAO Level 4 English proficiency.
- Vocabulary: Aviation English vocabulary training helps users with word recognition and production, as well as the use of Aviation English words in context and the correct pronunciation of Aviation English words for ICAO Level 4 English proficiency.
- Structure: Aviation English grammar training features the most important grammatical points for ICAO Level 4 English proficiency and above.
- Comprehension: Aviation English comprehension training prepares users to understand a wide variety of international accents speaking Aviation English words and phrases for ICAO Level 4 English proficiency.
- Fluency: Aviation English fluency training prepares users to speak Aviation English words and phrases at the appropriate rate of speech and with minimum pausing.
- Pronunciation: Aviation English pronunciation training assesses each user's Aviation English speaking and listening skills, and prepares a personalized pronunciation curriculum to enable users to achieve ICAO Level 4 or 5 proficiency – in either a British or American accent.
- Interactions: Aviation English interaction training prepares users to give immediate, appropriate and informative responses, including maintaining exchanges in the event of unanticipated circumstances.
Aviation English Training Resources & Exercises
- Training modules teach Aviation English in safety-critical context, including:
- Time, duration and schedules
- Cargo Material and Fire
- Navigation, movement and geography
- Speaking Professor: Converts text to speech so that users can listen and read Aviation English words and phrases simultaneously
- Aviation Word Book: With thousands of Aviation English words critical for ICAO Level 4 proficiency, users create their own personal Word Book which then generates customized activities relevant to each user's Aviation English challenges.
- My Dictionary: Users prepare for ICAO Level 4 English test by creating their own personal dictionary of Aviation English words, allowing for translations between multiple languages and enabling a range of personalized Aviation English exercises.
- My Aviation Grammar: A reference source of the 49 critical ICAO Level 4 English structures and tenses
- Pronunciation: Personalized assessments analyze each user's Aviation English pronunciation skills, and an Intelligent Tutor tailors Aviation English pronunciation instruction based on the user's native language and English skills.
- My Messages: Trainers and managers can e-mail individual or groups of users
- My Results: Aviation English training compliance and performance reported at the individual, group or enterprise level.
- My News: Aviation-specific news